Some travelers have let us know that they prefer to book directly with the airlines due to changing schedules and COVID uncertainty. And, it can be hard to know what to buy if you are considering a complex route. AirTreks can help you by guiding you in the right direction for your purchase from the airlines.
What you get:
- Email support in choosing your route and figuring out the best options for the cities you want to visit
- A “blueprint” of your flight plan with specific information about each flight we recommend, what you can expect to pay each airline, and how to buy online with each airline directly.
How it works:
- Purchase services here. Services are priced based on the number of stops in your trip.
- 1-2 stops: $74 per itinerary
- 3-5 stops: $99 per itinerary
- 6-10 stops: $179 per itinerary
- 11+ stops: $249 per itinerary
- Business Class Platinum Service $495 per itinerary
- Tell us about your preferred airlines and trip priorities
- Receive your blueprint from our experts with instructions on how to buy your tickets
- Purchase your tickets directly from the airlines
This option is best for people who want a little extra help but prefer to deal with the airlines directly.