AirTreks Full Service Airfare Planning Deposit
This is the “full service” option for folks who value there time and want expert help and service on all of your flights for your big trip. Airtreks issues your tickets and supports you every step of the way.
What you get:
- A 15 minute route discussion and planning session via voice or video with one of our expert Travel Planners
- Iterations on your itinerary
- Inclusive pricing encompassing all air tickets and service fees
- Complete ticket package including all document numbers and necessary details to use your tickets
- Email support while you are traveling
How it works:
- Place a nonrefundable $250 deposit, which will be used towards any Airtreks trip for up to 1 year from today.
- Talk with your Travel Planner about your trip and get an estimated price/route
- Iterate on that route as needed
- Purchase your flight package (payments can be made via ACH, Zelle, wire transfer or credit card)
- Receive your ticket package
- Airtreks is here to support you with any changes after purchase. (all changes, including changes made by the airlines, are subject to a $100 Airtreks service fee plus any fare difference)
This option is best for people who value their time and don't want to spend days and countless hours searching through various airfare sites and appreciate paying for help and support.